Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GeoLoc Corporation web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GeoLoc Corporation web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GeoLoc Corporation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this linse, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GeoLoc Corporation web site are provided “as is”. GeoLoc Corporation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GeoLoc Corporation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GeoLoc Corporation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GeoLoc Corporation Internet site, even if GeoLoc Corporation or a GeoLoc Corporation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GeoLoc Corporation web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GeoLoc Corporation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GeoLoc Corporation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GeoLoc Corporation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GeoLoc Corporation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GeoLoc Corporation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to GeoLoc Corporation web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
9. LEGAL NOTICE TO PICSCOUT , GETTY IMAGES, PICSCOUT CLIENTS, CYVEILLANCE AND CONTENT SCRAPING ROBOTS
You are prohibited from accessing this site
Legal Notice to PicScout, http://www.picscout.com/ ,Getty Images, http://www.gettyimages.com/ trading as: GYI , all other customers of PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center http://www.cyveillance.com/, and to any and all clients of Cyveillance Intelligence Center, their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns are prohibited from accessing GeoLoc Corporationf and any of its subsidiaries.
i: Permission for the copyright scanning robot program known as PicScout and for robots owned or operated by Cyveillance Intelligence Center, Getty Images, their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns to access this site is explicitly denied. All other robots which scan content for the purpose of any law enforcement, criminal or civil, are also denied permission to access this site at any time.
ii: Most of the photos here were taken by our own cameras or are open source; All videos that appear on americans.org, our Facebook page, Google+ profile, other social media accounts and our YouTube Channel were made by americans.org for the sole use of americans.org and our customers. All photo, video, and audio content on americans.org is either licensed for use or the property of americans.org and may not be accessed, used or retransmitted by Getty Images, PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns; or by any other corporation that has at least once filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against one or more online users of their content. Use of any original americans.org story, photo, audio, or video recording for any purpose, by any entity which is a plaintiff in a copyright infringement case is hereby prohibited.
iii: Getty Images, PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns are explicitly prohibited from using any image or video that originated in a *yoursite.com or your company* camera for any purpose. These photos are released for noncommercial use by the general public with or without attribution to dcdirectactionnews.wordpress.com; their use for any monetary gain by any party claiming copyright against a third party downloader from a third party web site shall be treated as a copyright violation under this Notice.
Notice concerning demands for damages originating from Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns or any other scanning robot users sending “demand notices” prior to DMCA takedown notices.
We regard Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns as entities engaged in extortion. As such, all payment demands SHALL BE REFUSED if any threats of legal action are ever received from Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns or any other copyright holder demanding “damages” prior to sending DMCA takedown notifications. Not only will we refuse to pay the funds you demand and we shall instead seek liquidated damages in the amount of $25,000 US per violation of our Terms of Service concerning image scanning robots.